Admission to the ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup is free for spectators. During the competition, fans can access the Maty-ér Regatta Course via the gate on Röszkei út on foot, by bicycle and by car. Parking is possible in a designated area near the entrance. However, there will not be shuttle bus service provided for spectators this year.
Magyar nyelvű COVID-19 protokoll a nézők részéreCovid Protokoll (PDF)
COVID-19 Protocol for Spectators
- Please do not enter the regatta course if you have a fever, feel unwell, experience loss of taste or smell, have diarrhoea or nausea, even if you have a negative PCR test.
- It is recommended to wear a mask covering the mouth and nose throughout the course and also outdoors.
- Please take only every second seat in the grandstand.
- Please avoid grouping in the course area; it is recommended to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other.
- Those arriving on the field will be randomly checked with a non-contact thermometer. In case of high body temperature and fever it is not possible to enter the course.
- Please observe regular hand sanitizing and hand washing: using the hand sanitizers on site and the soaps in the washrooms.
- Please avoid kisses, handshakes, hugs, and in general please try to keep your distance even during conversations.
- The lavatories and objects touched and used by others (e.g. handles, tables, chairs, pens, toilets, taps, etc.) will be disinfected several times a day, but be careful not to touch the wall and room accessories unnecessarily.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow bend, and throw away the issue immediately after.
- Touching eyes, mouth, or face is only recommended after washing hands.